Sterile Field

My years as a surgical resident.

Monday, December 11, 2006

A little moderation

Apparently someone used my blog comment to advertise how much he loves Jesus Christ instead of commenting on my blog itself. Furthermore, he went on for 3 pages on how much he loves Jesus Christ, therefore Therefore from now on the comments on my blog will be moderated meaning that I have to click on an "approve" or "reject" button for each comment. Sorry loyal (six) readers, but I am going to delete the comments from my last blog entry (as I can't delete individual comments.)

Comments from the previous post were:

Dr. WhoAmI said...
I love Jesus Christ (for 3 pages long)


sarah said...
ahhh your last comment = so scary! i miss youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu so guess who this is. . . .

Sun Nov 26, 04:49:32 PM 2006



vickie said...
yeah, i don't know about that. weird.

Mon Nov 27, 05:28:48 PM 2006


atilla said...
dr whoami is not exactly succinct...i'd lump him into the dangers of the internet...also an advantage... you'll never be in the same room with him

Sun Dec 03, 09:01:06 AM 2006

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home